Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ahhh, Benjamin....

What a wonderful visit we had with little Benjamin. At six and a half months old, he is the happiest little guy you'd ever care to meet!



Everyone got in on the act of holding him and getting their picture taken. Well, everyone except grandma! Seems like I was always the photographer! Here Uncle Steven gives Benjamin a snuggle.



Auntie Rachel was absolutely smitten with his little majesty. They bonded really quickly. She wants to go with me the next time I fly to Washington.



We even got Uncle Jimmy to hold him ... and it didn't take too much persuading, either! He even stood in front of the football game and rocked Ben to sleep ... big softie!




Grampa and Benjamin got a lot of one-on-one time as they do share a common favorite past-time ... napping!!



I'm not sure when our next time together will be, but I can tell you this, it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment