Monday, October 19, 2009

October Swaps in progress



October has been a busy swap month. But a fun one. The pink hexagons are for Natasha in Germany, a new venture for me, but I was intrigued enough to try them again for the Teeny, Tiny Quilt Swap. The little peek (since it hasn't been mailed yet; also on my to-do list this morning...)is a little Halloween quilt I made for Rachel Locke in MS (Mississippi?) and the star block is for Skipper (aka Stephanie) in Utah. What an awesome way to "make friends" all over the world!



And to top it all off, I've joined another virtual quilting Bee. Bee Crazy. Appropriately named. My month is still a couple away, so I have time to think about what I want to do and what fabrics I'd like to use. Fun, fun!



Don't have to go to work until 1:00 today. Then Friday night's rained out football game was rescheduled to this evening. Wowsers, my week is going to be all upside down! Hope yours is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment