Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kids quiltie swap

One of the off-springs of another swap I did was to make little "quilties" for a child in our life, not a child sized quilt, but a little "carry along" kind of thing. The match ups were random and secret, so my partner doesn't know who's making for her (in this case it's a little boy) and vice-versa. They're to be mailed out by the end of July which is just around the corner.



I've had this done for some while and just wasn't sure I was happy with it. The print has all sorts of animals on it, kind of psychedelic like. I don't think I have time to do anything differently now, so I guess this is it. I just need to think of a couple of little extras to add before I pack it up to mail.

Brownies in the oven need to come out. Rachel and friends supposedly made some yesterday that just "didn't come out right" and they pitched the whole effort, so I thought I'd surprise her and have some ready when she wakes up (which could be noon or later!) Even at 16, I didn't sleep late like that girl does!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute.
    and if i come to your house, will you make me brownies???

    ReplyDelete