Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My two favorite things all in one!

I received a surprise package in the mail today from a dear lady that I had the honor of getting to know as she was my dad's caregiver and became very special to me. While I would visit dad during his last months alive, he couldn't get out, so I would bring my quilting along, and my sudoku puzzle books.



Kim came across a book that combines the two ... and she said she just had to send it to me. And Kim, if you read this, I love it, love it, love it!

I'm thinking about throwing out the idea to see if anyway would be interested in joining into a sudoku block swap. I'd have to really stretch my brain's limitations to come up with just what it would look like, but I think it would be fun. Any takers?

5 comments:

  1. okay i almost, seriously almost, bought you this book.
    you are the only person i know that is a sudoku junkie, so everytime i see something sudoku, i think of you.
    so glad it was gifted to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I love doing sudoku puzzles! They remind me of lazy summer days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm.. on my page it says you posted a blog 'Little Boy Blue' yesterday, but when I try to click on it, it doesn't show up. What's going on with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't get the pictures to show up full sized, they were tiny. I took them from the Photobucket like before, so I don't know what was different. I got frustrated and gave up and deleted the whole post. I didn't know it'd still show up on your list. It's not on mine. That's odd. I'll have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I love Sudoku. I'm seriously considering this, but I've got the Doll Swap, and other stuff to do... but it sounds like so much fun, so.... yeah... just give me lots of time!

    ReplyDelete