Monday, May 11, 2009

DQS6 Received!

This morning I stopped at the post office to pick up my international package. (Okay, and to mail another box of teeny baby boy clothes to Washington for my brand new grandson!)



It was from the little country of Luxemburg. Inside was the most darling little quilt, along with a delicate dresser scarf, a beautifully embroidered handkerchief, two pieces of very pretty fabric and a postcard!



My partner says this is an original design. The quilting is beautiful and I love the yo-yo's.



The center is accented with a covered button on top of a larger yo-yo, on top of a circle of teensy tiny little white yo-yo's. It's amazing!



I feel very lucky to be the recipient of this beautiful little quilt and promise I will give it a good home! Thank you, Lil!

1 comment:

  1. very nice!

    i just did a dresden block last night and i'm so excited how it turned out!! can't wait to make more!

    ReplyDelete