Monday, May 25, 2009

My turn!!!

Me, me, me ... it's all about me !!!



Every other month there are two members of our virtual quilting bee that are the assigned recipients of their chosen quilt block. The alternating month there is just one person. June is MY month!!! And June is almost here.

I chose June because other people will be sewing for me and I just sit back and wait for the packets of amazing-ness to start arriving in my mailbox. Planned so since I will be in Seattle for the latter part of the month. Then that little stinker decides to arrive six weeks early and test his grandma's patience to the Nth degree! I don't want to wait until the last minute to put my packets together, so here they are, all done except for writing up and printing out 17 copies of what I'd like done with them.

June 2009 is going to be one of the most awesome months of my life!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for june!!!! love the fabrics you have picked!

    ReplyDelete