Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here goes nothing!

Well, I'm going to give this a try. I have been inspired by my niece Lisa, a beautiful stay-at-home mom of three and so enjoy reading her blogs, that I thought I'd try my own.

Today is my day off from my job as a "patient coordinator" at a very busy dental practice in small town USA. I intend to get some sewing done, and laundry's an every day event at this house. (I smile when I see someone refer to a specific day of the week as "laundry day". EVERYDAY has always been laundry day for me. Guess it's part of the package when you decide to have a large family.

Once I learn how to add pictures to this, I'll show some of the projects I'm working on. With grandchild #1 due in June, I want to make several baby quilts, but until I know the gender of the child, I'm holding off since I'd like to do some things more gender specific.

Okay, going to see if this worked. More later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment