Monday, January 26, 2009

Sew Busy!


I never left the house on Saturday. I had a baby quilt to finish for Dr. Moses' upcoming addition, due Valentines Day. And of course, to finish something, you first have to start it! Dr. Moses is a huge Steelers fan, and the baby is a boy (assuming ultrasound is correct) so I knew I wanted to do something combining blue and the Steelers. In my favor was the fact that I had made a purchase through eBay of a bundle of pre-cut Steeler fabric squares, so it was a matter pretty much of sitting down at the machine and stitching. Got that done Saturday. Then I spent Sunday hand quilting with a black pearl floss that really shows up nicely. And, ta-da!, now it's done! My next project, baby quilts for Ashley's twins. One blue, one pink ... I've oodles of ideas in my head, just need to pin one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment