Saturday, February 28, 2009

I love tutorials!


I've seen these adorable little fabric baskets turning up on various blog spots and then today I actually came upon the tutorial to make one ... so I printed it off ('cause the old memory isn't what it used to be) and I made one! I filled it with some things for a friend who is undergoing radiation treatment for breast cancer ... thought it might be a day brightener. Here's where to print your own tutorial so you can make one too: basket tutorial


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I've made lots of the Pink Penguin baskets.

    Thanks for commenting on my Nonnie and Me quilt. Glad you like how I finished it. Please feel free to do the same and I'd love to see it when it's finished. :o) I would appreciate you linking back my post where you got the idea from if you share it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely will! And thanks for your comment ... sometimes I feel invisible here in bloggy land! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete