Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quilting Inspiration


I have a load of quilting books that I've either purchased over the years or inherited from my folks but lately I find myself going to the internet and surfing for inspiration. There are many websites that offer free patterns that you can print right off, and also galleries that let you see other quilters work ... I have more ideas of things I'd like to do "someday" than I probably have days left in my life. Some good sites are: www.compuquilt.com, www.eQuiltpatterns.com, www.FreePatterns.com, McCall's Quilting Online, www.paper-piecedpatterns.com, www.quiltblocksgalore.com, www.spooloffish.com. If you're like me, you'll see something on one that catches your eye and you'll jump to another site and so on and so forth. I keep the things I've printed off in three ring binders in the clear page protector sheets. I love flipping through the pages and thinking, oh, yeah, I really wanted to make that! Sun's shining, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment