Monday, March 16, 2009

Doll quilt swap WIP Peek #2


Okay, so I had a burst of energy at like 10:00 last night and decided to go ahead and fuse the flower parts I had traced out onto some fabric (was it a burst of energy or just the fact that the iron was hot because I'd just finished Dianah's block ?!?) Anyway, here it is. I think I'm going to blanket stitch around each piece in thread to match the fabric. And I think I'm going to add a border the whole way around ... just haven't decided if I want it to be white or a color. This is mostly how I roll, especially on small projects, it's never fully thought out in my mind; or if it is, it is certainly "subject to change" !! Man, how'd it get to be Monday so fast?

2 comments:

  1. You are such a busy bee. We spent the weekend playing Rock Band. Avery was vocals D was on guitar and I was the drummer. Soon enough they will think we are too dorky to play with them so we are taking advantage while we can. You are doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel said "They have Rock Band?!! Now I REALLY want to go!" You might get a visitor this summer if we can find a time she's not in some cheerleading camp or another ... Lisa, I think she's your "mini-me" !!

    ReplyDelete