Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doll quilt swap WIP



So I'm thinking this swap thing is a lot of fun. I read blogs of gals who are involved in so many at once, I don't know how they keep them straight. My virtual quilting bee will last a year, but this little doll quilt swap is a one time thing, until I sign up for another, and I have almost two months to complete my project in. I think this is what I'm going with. I want to do some embellishing with applique, probably flowers and leaves, vines, something like that. Oh, American Idol is coming on ... gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. hi aunt donna,

    you had asked me what were all the weird comments on my blog post...they are all spam comments. and they are such a pain! :)

    hope that answers your question!

    amandajean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm just too old fashioned to "get" this stuff. WHY would someone want to do that, what do they get out of it?!! Thanks for the replay, you're a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete