Saturday, March 7, 2009

First block finished for bee inspired


Rachel Griffith,
your block is done!
I stayed up late last night
to finish it. Once I got going,
I didn't want to stop!

I'm pleased with it,
I hope you like it.
My husband critiqued it very closely,
noticed that the fabric didn't quite
reach the 12 1/2 inch mark in a couple
of places, and I explained to him that those
places would be in the seam allowance
and thus not of consequence.
(Okay, I would have preferred it to be perfect,
but I'm not going to beat myself up!)


4 comments:

  1. Look perfectly awesome to me!!

    Hopping over from our bee inspired!!

    HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I'm glad I got involved in this bee ... I think it's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhhhhh donna i love it....and i loved wendy's bag. who needs sleep when you have quilting & sewing to do???!!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring-a-ding! You commented me! I love it!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete